Thursday, August 21, 2008

CT, Wheat Tortillas, and 24.

Times are hard here at HMPV. Nobody blogs anymore. I guess we are all just so busy chilling that we don't have time to blog about chilling. Funny how that happens.

Here is the deal, folks.


I challenge all people that live la pura vida to post a blog. It can be about anything your heart desires. For instance, I love baklava and I ate a ton of it this week. If I wanted to, I could tell you more about it . . . in a post! But I will wait and put baklava in a decadent dessert post- coming soon! Let's talk about my favorite subject:


The Cocteau Twins.


Right now, I am supposed to be working on med school applications. Snoozefest! You know what gets me through it? Elizabeth Fraser's voice. Her ethereal voice and CT's hypnotic melodies are the perfect background music for productivity.


In fact, I have cherry-coloured funk and ella megalast burls forever on my "being productive" mix. Dig it.


Moving on, I just wanted to talk about wheat tortillas. I always eat them! I buy the high fiber ones and lather them with guac or mayo. Then I stuff them with delicious veggies or scrambled eggs. For some reason, I feel like I am being "healthier" by stuffing my face with tortillas instead of pillowy white bread.


Also, I just finished season 1 of 24!! So tight. Except for Terry, she sucks. For anybody who hasn't seen 24, you don't know JACK. For reals, go stream that shizzy off surfthechannel.com.


No comments: