Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Personal Chillfest: A Picture Post

After a relatively hectic weekend/beginning of the week, I desperately needed to chill out.
The activites and items listed below greatly contributed to my chillfest.
First, I hit up plan 9 for a little retail therapy. Thank goodness they had the two cds I wanted!



Afterwards, I drove-(yes! drove!) one block to Bev's for some delicious espresso oreo ice cream.





Finally, I came home to curl up with my laptop, listen to my new music, eat my ice cream, and read . . .articles in Science mag.

Who doesn't love to read about the inflammatory pathway while they are chillin'?

Just kidding guys! But I really did come home and read science articles online.

Hope everyone else had a chillaxing Wednesday!

Oh yeah, I also stayed updated on my new favorite baseball team, the Cleveland Indians via espn "gamecast".

6 comments:

Smash said...

The last time I had a personal chillfest was but two days ago, and it involved a glass of wine, caramel-coated mini-rice cakes, and five and a half episodes of Sex and the City. I think your Oreo Espresso ice cream/driving one block beat it, hands down. And the Science mag of course.

kp said...

Cleveland Indians? I don't remember which part of you is from Cleveland.

Jk but I'm glad you took time for a chillfest. Every gal needs one, and what better time than a Wednesday evening? I assume you topped it all off with your weekly dose of Lost, which I will be watching on my computer tomorrow.

Jimmy said...

is anyone else deeply disturbed by that patrick wolf picture.

i guess you all know who that is and have some frame of reference - but i dont.... and its just creepy.

Jimmy said...

does anyone else find that patrick wolf really freaky?

i guess you all know who that is and have some frame of reference, but i dont... and its just creepy.

i can only imagine it sounds great! enjoy kyle!

Jimmy said...

oops, still figuring this thing out

afh4 said...

Great, great post. It made me think of chilling and that made me smile. I wish I could wear your tights and your sweat dress and just chill out.