Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Running with Dogs

I live in a city, a big city, with people jogging everywhere. There are even people on in-line skates. I'm here to talk about running with your dog.

If you know me, you can probably anticipate that I think running with a dog on a leash is real dumb.


If you are running with your dog, your dog is probably thinking:

1-OMG OMG WHERE IS THE ANIMAL I AM CHASING OMG OMG I AM GOING TO CATCH AN ANIMAL SOON WTF THERE IS NO ANIMAL WTF I WANT TO LIE DOWN OR EAT THIS GARBAGE I JUST RAN BY

2-WTF THIS CONCRETE IS HARD WTF WHY DONT I HAVE SPECIAL SHOES LIKE YOU HEY DOG I JUST RAN BY A/S/L WTF I WANT TO WEAR SOME NEW BALANCES OR AT LEAST SOME ETONICS MY PAWS ARE BLEEDING


3-I BET THIS IS WHAT HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER DOG IS LIKE IF I HAD NOT BEEN FIXED EXCEPT AT THE END SOMETHING GOOD WOULD HAPPEN INSTEAD OF YOU DUMPING SOME WATER INTO MY MOUTH WHICH I CAN'T DRINK BECAUSE MY MOUTH IS SO DAMN LONG AND WATER COMES OUT THE SIDES SRSLY

4-I WONDER WHERE I BURIED MY BONE? ARE WE RUNNING TO THERE? WE SHOULD JUST TAKE THE CAR I COULD PUT MY HEAD OUT THE WINDOW AND GET A DUM-DUM AT THE BANK

5 comments:

Blimp said...

As usual, your post impresses me! What an adorable pug picture!

Hannah said...

WTF THERE IS NO ANIMAL WTF

lolzz.

Smash said...

I think I could look at that pic of the dog on the treadmill for forty eight hours straight and still be entertained.

Kiki said...

I still can't stop laughing at the labels!

kp said...

omg andrew u r 2 funny sumtymes. those labels are fudging hilarious.

also, thanks for coming down to richmond when i'm gone. sike. sucks dick i'll never get to see you again.

also, sorry blog administrator. i know this isn't supposed to be a forum for discussing personal problems.