Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another important food item.

I feel like a blog hog here but I have to just put in a word about Trader Joe's meringues. Small. Fat free. Low calorie. Sugary, egg-whitey scrumpdiddlyumptiousness. I ate so many the other night I was physically ill the next morning. And then I bought some more, and ate too many again. But I think I'm building a tolerance because I'm not getting sick anymore, just fat. (They ARE low cal but not if you eat them a box at a time, obviously).

2 comments:

Blimp said...

Gross. I hate merengues. But I love you for posting ;)

Taylor said...

I find they're best when there's chocolate chips in them -- that way the meringue just dissolves like the air that it is and leaves you with the chocolate. I also like Kyle's use of both positive and negative feedback in her comment. She could be a teacher!