Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Uh, p.s...I CAN.

Taylor unknowingly challenged me to a duel, and I'm going to shoot her down.

While Hugh Laurie is most definitely hot in a slack-jawed sort of way, he ain't got nothing on:



Wayne Coyne. What can I even say? A girlish singing voice + wild, untamed hair + those Banana Republic-esque suits = one big bowl of middle aged deliciousness. The cherry on top lies in his willingness to so fervantly hug adoring female fans. Google image him and you'll see what I mean. I hope to one day be among them.

The second dude--or proverbial gunshot in Tay Tay's direction--is this ripe old thing:




Just kidding. I'm sure muppet man is still cute underneath that matted fur...but really, I just couldn't think of a second hot old dude. I considered Al Pacino until I googled him and saw he's long-since passed weathered-sexy and flung himself full force into just plain weathered.

5 comments:

Kiki said...

Sorry, babe. Wenty Miller still trumps them all.

Blimp said...

Dude. Is Wayne Coyne even older than Hugh Laurie? I don't think so.

Smash said...

What does Wenty Miller have to do with anything? He's certainly not old. You fool.

Smash said...

And by the way, Wayne Coyne is middle-aged. That's the point. Hot and "old". Where did Wenty come into the picture? Who ARE you?

afh4 said...

Hey ladies, let's chill. This is a place to talk about things you talk about when you are chilling, member?