Saturday, April 28, 2007

The moment of truth: honest answers to some tough questions

1. What is your all time favorite Nora Ephron film?

Am I supposed to know the answer without looking on the internet movie database? After some detailed research I choose Michael, because an Ephron film unseen by me is better than an Ephron film seen.

2. Suppose you are curled up and just chilling- would you be snacking on: chips/salsa, ice cream, or apples with peanut butter?

Chips/salsa.

3. What is going on with Drew Barrymore?

She suffered a drug stroke and half her face is paralyzed (watch her mouth when she talks). She also has an unrivaled ability to deliver unforgivable acting performances one film after another (with the exception of Fever Pitch).

4. Who do you most identify with in Steel Magnolias? Miss Truvy, Annelle, Clairee, Shelby,
or Ouiser (weezer)?

This question was a joke, right?

5. Veronica Mars or Twin Peaks?

Ronnie.

6. Favorite place to eat in the state of Virginia?

Kuba Kuba.

7. Cartoons for adults- yay or nay?

A resounding yay.

8. What was one of your favorite hobbies when you were a kid that you would never participate in now?

Steeling my mom’s Nursing Photo Atlas when I went to sleepovers so me and my friends could look at pictures of penises being operated on, or just dangling off the lap of some anonymous gent under the knife.

9. Favorite hot dog condiment?

A leash.

Get it? GET IT? HA HA!

Wait—no, I got it for real. Air conditioning! AHA!

10. When you aren't chilling, would you choose basketball, baseball, or racquetball?

Who would ever choose racquetball? We aren’t moms from the middle 90s. Or middle aged men. Baseball it is.

11. If you had to choose one HMPV contributor to plan a chillfest for you-including the environment, movies/tv, and eats- who would you pick and what type of chillfest do you think they would plan?

Undoubtedly afh4. If anyone else here knows how to save a life, I’ll rethink this answer.

12. America's Next Top Model (ANTM) vs. Search for the Next Pussycat Doll- which one is more addictive?

Veronica Mars.

13. Favorite Wes Anderson created character?

Chas Tenenbaum. Tied with Eli Cash.

14. Did you do your own taxes this year? If not, who did? How much was your refund?

A. No I didn’t do my own taxes this year.
B. Nobody did.
C. My refund was nothing, because I have yet to do my taxes. This is embarrassing and scary for me to admit. I should go hunt down some tax forms pronto.

15. Did you want to be named something else when you were younger? What?

Certainly did. I chose many names over the years to replace the all too common Kathryn. During my brief (and I do mean brief) obsession with Casper (the Bill Pullman and Christina Ricci version) I told a Jehovah’s Witness at my front door that my name was Kathryn, but that all my friends called me Kat. A bald-faced lie, indeed.

16. Who is your favorite founding father?

Mr. Hamilton. According to the shot of his mug on the $10 bill he was a major DILF.

4 comments:

Smash said...

Mr. Hamilton as a DILF!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

afh4 said...

Kapes lives!

Consider the chillfest planned.

Blimp said...

DILF USA.

Jimmy said...

don't you mean - FFILF?