Monday, April 16, 2007

Pure as a virgin, thicker 'an thighs.

In the spirit of straight chillin', girl-style (which in my mind involves eating), I want to rave for a minute about this little baby:

Fage. Pronounced "Fa-yeh!" As in, my heart is on fayeh for this yogurt. (Get it?) But seriously, it's incredible. Imagine a substance with the thick, rich texture of whole whipped cream minus the 900 grams of fat per serving. If you buy the 2% or even the fat free (and I usually hate fat free anything), these little cups of godly deliciousness taste great, fill you up in ways other low-fat yogurts only dream about, and can be eaten plain, with honey, with sugar substitute, or with fruit--a substance with a world of possibilities. Okay, now stop imagining. Imagine never more! Your dreams have already been realized, and can be purchased at most grocery stores (Trader Joes, Whole Foods, and I think, now, most regular old Safeways/Giant Eagles/Krogers/Giants).




2 comments:

Kiki said...

I am buying some this week! Thanks for the tip!

Blimp said...

Can I also say that I love your labels at the end of this post? Brava, my friend. Brava.